I love a good bargain! I mean who doesn't?! A good craft bargain is as good as any bargain! Well yesterday one of my favourite bead shops, The Bead Shop Scotland, put up on their Facebook page that they were selling £20 worth of lampwork beads for £3! Yes THREE POUNDS!! I deliberated for a while and by a while I mean all of about 10 seconds before deciding to place an order. I mean c'mon they only had a limited amount of stock, you can't hang around, I mean they did sell out rather quickly so it was good I got in! Plus super prompt posting because look what arrived today... my little beauties...
I haven't made much jewellery with lampwork beads in the past (party because they are quite pricey!) so it will be interesting to have a play around with these! Look out for them on the website!
Happy Crafting
Niamh
xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment